drine amel

A propos de moi

drine amel
 drine amel
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
Arabic, German, English, French
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah


  •  Sultan Alkatheri

    You need to get a work visa in order to be able to work officially. You can easily get a job as an English teacher in any of the international schools. Also, for your daughter you can find some international schools you can search on google

  •  drine amel

    My husband has already got a new Job as a professor at Jeddah university.Im an English teacher Im wonderind if I will find a job there.and what about the education of my 5 years old daughter. I also want to know in there are good doctors.I cant have children naturally , are there clinics which practise IVF ???? thanx