Back to California forum

+1 833_228-2161 Spirit Airlines Support

Posted in California forum

☏ +1 833*228*2161) Spirit Airlines Support

How can I change or cancel my reservation?
Plans change – we understand – and that's why we offer several options on how to change/cancel your reservation. Trying to resell tickets would raise fares, and we’re trying to save everyone money!

The quickest and least expensive option is to visit "My Trips" and make modifications yourself. You can also speak to a Guest Service Agent at your airport or the Guest Contact Center, but there will be a higher modification charge when an agent makes the change for you because it costs us in time and resources. Changes can be made up to an hour before scheduled departure. Some guests are eligible for changes or cancellations at no cost. If you cancel your reservation outside of 24 hours from booking or it is less than 7 days before you travel, any remaining balance less cancellation charges will be issued in a credit shell.

Reservations made 7 days (168 hours) or more before scheduled departure date. Reservations made less than 7 days (168 hours) before scheduled departure date.
Modification or Cancellation made within 24 hours of original booking. Free View current modification prices here
Modification or Cancellation made more than 24 hours after original booking. View current modification prices here View current modification prices here
*Due to COVID-19 we are currently waiving change and cancellation fees.

If your new fare is less than the original fare, we'll provide you with a Future Travel Credit which can be used within 60 days to book any available travel. If the new flight has a higher fare, you'll need to pay the difference including any difference in government taxes and fees.

As an added benefit to our guests canceling a reservation online, we will provide you with a $10 per one way (maximum $20) voucher to be applied toward future travel if the value of the reservation is less than the cancellation charge. We like it when you do things online.

Post a reply